TAB 2019 to launch Satellite Programme O
The Tallinn Architecture Biennale 2019 is calling on architects, artists, urban designers and curious professionals from other fields to take part in its Satellite Programme. The initiative offers an unmissable opportunity to showcase exhibitions and creative ideas at various locations in the heart of Tallinn during the event’s next edition (September 11th – November 17th, 2019).
Ideas can be presented in the form of an exhibition, an installation, a workshop, a performance such as a music or a dance piece, or even as an excursion connected to this year’s Biennale theme “Beauty Matters: the Resurgence of Beauty”.
Questions can be submitted via email to email@example.com by March 1st, 2019.
The TAB 2019 team accepts proposals until April 1st, 2019.
The selected proposals will be announced by May 1st, 2019.
The proposal must include:
- a name for the project / event
- a text that explains the connection with the Biennale’s topic “Beauty Matters: The Resurgence of Beauty”. Max 400 words on one A4 page.
- depending on the medium, a visual of the arrangement of the proposal that would show how the proposal would affect the space – schemes, plans, sections.
- a list of equipment and materials
TAB 2019 WILL PROVIDE:
- a free of charge exhibition space for up to one month, depending on the location.
- an opening of the exhibition during TAB Opening Week (September 11th–15th, 2019).
- promotion and international communication as part of the TAB Satellite Programme