Güller Güller architecture urbanism
Güller Güller architecture urbanism is looking for an experienced project-architect for the strategic building project « Le Belvédère » on the river Garonne waterfront in Bordeaux.
Start of work: September 2017 in our Rotterdam office, NL.
You have at least 5 years of working experience as project architect on large scale building projects (preferably in France) and :
- have great design skills and creativity, are enthusiastic and accurate
- are experienced in the concept design, detailing and execution phase of buildings
- have project management skills and excellent communication skills to lead external contacts with the client and the technical team on a daily basis
- are experienced to leading a design team, with large independence and responsibility in projects
- have thorough know-how of building techniques and regulation
- are fluent in French and in English
- are proficient in Autocad, Revit, Sketch-up and ADOBE CS
You will be leading an architect team in all design and execution phases of a large scale housing project on the Bordeaux waterfront (20’000m2 of housing of high standing/shopping), and a 2000m2 cultural pavilion.
Güller Güller is an internationally operating architecture and urban design firm that offers you an inspiring working environment amidst a very ambitious and professional team, and with plenty of possibilities to develop yourself.
Please send your application (motivation letter, CV, references, portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information you can also call Clara Prosdocimo (+31 10 270 95 00).Güller Güller architecture urbanism