Felixx Landscape Architects & Planners
Ambitious Landscape Architect
Felixx seeks an ambitious landscape architect to join our team.
Felixx is expanding and we looking for a landscape architect with 3-5 years of experience that is able to guide a small team of designers, to join our journey.
We offer a diversity of projects, ranging from public space design to large scale transformation projects at various places in the world. Design stages vary from concept development till technical elaboration and preparation of construction drawings. We value our informal working environment, and expect everybody to add to the content of the projects we are working on. We cherish a high working morale and the dedication to use our profession to create a better world.
• a degree in Landscape Architecture, Urban Design or similar
• 3-5 years of professional experience as a landscape designer/architect
• have strong conceptual and design skills
• you know how to guide a small design team
• are proficient in Vectorworks, Adobe Suite and Rhino
• have great interpersonal communication skills
• fluent in English, Dutch/German/Russian/Chinese is an asset
• ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and budget your time
• ability to take initiative in response to direction or instruction
• ability to express design ideas quickly, clearly and succinctly
• living in or nearby Rotterdam (or willing to move on a short term)
Send your job application:
a motivation letter, a cv and a portfolio with accurate work, in pdf format (max. 10mb) mentioning ‘job application’ to firstname.lastname@example.org