Güller Güller architecture urbanism
Güller Güller architecture urbanism is looking for an experienced project-architect for strategic building projects on the waterfront in Bordeaux.
Start of work: from September 2017 in our Rotterdam office, NL.
You have at least 5 years of working experience as project architect on various scales of building projects (preferably in France) and :
- have great design skills and creativity, are enthusiastic and accurate
- are experienced in the concept design, detailing and execution phase of buildings
- have project management skills and excellent communication skills to lead external contacts with the client and the technical team on a daily basis
- are experienced to leading a design team, with large independence and responsibility in projects
- have thorough know-how of building techniques and regulation
- are fluent in French and in English
- are proficient in Autocad, Revit, Sketch-up and ADOBE CS
You will be leading a designteam in all design and execution phases of a large scale housing project on the Bordeaux waterfront (20’000m2 of housing of high standing/shopping), and a 2000m2 cultural pavilion.
Güller Güller is an internationally operating architecture and urban design firm that offers you an inspiring working environment amidst a very ambitious and professional team, and with plenty of possibilities to develop yourself.
Please send your application (motivation letter, CV, references, portfolio) to
For more information you can also call Clara Prosdocimo (+31 10 270 95 00).Güller Güller architecture urbanism