NL Urban Solutions
junior landscape or urban designers
TWO EXCELLENT JUNIOR LANDSCAPE OR URBAN DESIGNERS
Interest in masterplans on regional scale to detailed technical design in comprehensive waterfront or water related landscape projects.
NL Urban Solutions, located in The Hague, is an office for landscape architecture, urban planning and design, mainly working on international comprehensive water and river related landscape and urban design projects.
NL Urban Solutions offers a for two excellent junior landscape architects/ designers who share the ambition to make a difference in (large scale) ecological recovery projects.
Profile qualified landscape or urban designer & key requirements:
- Preferably more than 2 years design experience in (water related) landscape projects, public space and parks, interest and knowledge in technical detailing, materials and construction
- Interest and experience in river and water management related projects (flood protection, wetlands, etc.)
- outstanding computer skills (Auto Cad, Sketch Up, Adobe-packages)
- excellent communication skills in English
- degree in landscape architecture or urban design Academie van Bouwkunst, Universiteit Wageningen, TU Delft, or comparable education background
- starting latest on 1st of November 2017
- 40 hours /week
- personality: innovative, enthusiastic, hardworking, responsible, creative, conceptual, precise in cataloguing, analyzing, designing, cooperative team player
- candidates from outside EU need to have a residence and a valid working permit
We are offering:
– A dynamic, creative work environment and challenging projects in experienced, international team.
– Nice working conditions and a peaceful workplace centrally located in the Hague
Send your digital portfolio, CV, and motivation letter to email@example.com before 30th of September 2017.
For more information about the position, contact Marja Nevalainen 070-3633126 or 06-50 613 808.