NL Urban Solutions
TWO EXCELLENT AND EXPERIENCED LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS
Experienced in master plans on regional scale to detailed technical design in comprehensive waterfront or water related landscape projects.
NL Urban Solutions, located in The Hague, is an office for landscape architecture, urban planning and design, mainly working on international comprehensive water and river related landscape and urban design projects.
NL Urban Solutions offers a position for an excellent and experienced landscape architect who share the ambition to make a difference in (large scale) ecological recovery projects.
Profile registered landscape architect & key requirements:
- required more than 5 years design experience in (water related) landscape projects, public space and parks, knowledge in technical detailing, materials and construction
- experience in river and water management related projects (flood protection, wetlands, etc.)
- outstanding computer skills (Auto Cad, Sketch Up, Adobe-packages)
- excellent communication skills in English
- interest and ability to lead and coach junior landscape designers
- degree in landscape architecture or Hogeschool van Hall Larenstein
- starting latest on 1st of November 2017
- 40 hours /week
- personality: enthusiastic, hardworking, responsible, creative, well organized and cooperative team player
- candidates from outside EU need to have a residence and a valid working permit
- registered landscape architect
We are offering:
- A dynamic, creative work environment and challenging projects in experienced, international team.
- Nice working conditions and a peaceful workplace centrally located in the Hague
Send your digital portfolio, CV, and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th of September 2017.
For more information about the position, contact Marja Nevalainen 070-3633126 or 06-50 613 808.