ZUS [Zones Urbaines Sensibles]
ZUS works on small and large scale (international) projects on the intersection of landscape architecture, architecture and urbanism. We are looking for a creative and analytical team member with professional experience and a degree in landscape architecture.
– Professional degree in landscape architecture
– Min. 3-5 years of experience in renowned offices
– Fluent Dutch and English in writing and speaking
– Strong AutoCAD, Rhinoceros and Adobe CC skills (GIS is an advantage)
– A young and dynamic working environment
– A diverse range of ambitious projects
– 1 year contract with an intention to extend
– Ability to grow within the office
Send your application preferably before the first of November to email@example.com.
Applications should include:
– a short motivation letter
– your cv
– your portfolio (pdf-format, max. 15 mb)