ZUS [Zones Urbaines Sensibles]
INTERN PR & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
ZUS works on small and large scale (international) projects on the intersection of landscape architecture, architecture and urbanism. You will support in the visual and textual preparation for competition submissions and press communication. You will be keeping our press archive up to date and organized. We are looking for a creative and analytical intern that has a hands-on mentality.
– Enrolled in a Master or Bachelor in Architecture, Graphic Design, Communications (or other relevant study)
– Fluent Dutch and English in writing and speaking
– Excellent Adobe CC and writing skills
– A young and dynamic working environment
– A diverse range of ambitious projects
– An internship for a period of 6 months
– A monthly stipend
Send your application preferably before the first of November to email@example.com.
Applications should include:
– a short motivation letter
– your cv
– your portfolio with examples of your lay-out and textual skills
(pdf-format, max. 15 mb)