For our office in Rotterdam, we are looking for an intermediate level architectural designer to work on architecture projects in the Netherlands and abroad.
• have a professional degree in architecture
• have 3-5 years of professional experience in an international work environment, preferably in renowned offices
• have experience with the wide range of housing projects and be able to work in all architectural scales up to a detailed design stage
• be a superb conceptual, graphic and design talent and have in depth experience in organizing program and detailing complex buildings
• be able to manage and steer mid-size projects including interaction with clients and consultants and a small design team
• be fluent in Dutch and English.
Knowledge of AutoCad, Adobe CS, MS Office and ideally also Revit, willing to travel, eligible to work in the EU.
Qualified applicants need to be ‘hands-on’, stress resistant and willing to ‘push the envelope’.
Interested? Send your motivation letter, CV and short portfolio (up to 5MB) by email to:
Dia Vollebregt, MLA+, firstname.lastname@example.org