talented and motivated interns
CITYFÖRSTER is an international partnership of architects and urban planners. Our work ranges from strategic masterplanning to the design and building of residential, educational and mixed-use buildings. We are striving for excellent and sustainable solutions that challenge current best practice.
The Rotterdam office – with a current staff of 6 – focuses on pioneering international projects with a social impact. Underway and upcoming are projects dealing with masterplanning, hospitality, mixed use and public space.
- Study in Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Urbanism or related
- Excellent and proven design and graphic skills
- Previous experience in high level offices
- Strong AutoCAD and/or ArchiCAD, Adobe Suite and MS Office skills
- Fluent in English (Dutch and German are assets)
- Pro-active, flexible and good team player
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Ability to work on multiple projects and to switch between different projects, phases, drawings, scales and information levels
- Clear and rational reasoning
We offer a challenging and open environment and the possibility for you to grow with the office and shape its future.
Please send you application with CV, including references, portfolio (max. 10mb) and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “application internship/Rotterdam”www.cityfoerster.net