Experienced personal assistant
Mecanoo, founded in Delft in 1984, is made up of a highly multidisciplinary international staff of creative professionals. The team includes architects, architectural engineers, interior designers, urban planners and landscape architects. Mecanoo’s portfolio of international projects range from single houses to complete neighbourhoods and skyscrapers, city plans and polders, schools, theatres and libraries, hotels, and museums.
We are looking for a personal assistant for creative director Francine Houben.
As a personal assistant for Francine Houben you will be responsible for her very dynamic and hectic diary, organize complex international travel arrangements, schedule meetings and appointments.
You also will liaise with external contacts, press and journalists. Responsibilities include the organization of interviews, lectures and all other media activities. You will be co-responsible for the organization of building openings and project campaigns.
• multitasking and think ahead and still keeping strong attention to detail
• able to work in a fast paced international creative environment
• positive problem-solving attitude
• ability to manage sensitive and confidential information
Experience and skills:
• 5 years + experience in a PA or PR position
• excellent MS Office Skills
• excellent communication skills both written and verbal Dutch and English
Please send your application letter and CV to:
FAO: Judith de Jongste
P.O. Box 3277
2601 DG Delft
Email: email@example.com, subject: Experienced personal assistant