Design & Technical Services Intern
citizenM is a hotel providing affordable luxury for the mobile citizens of the world. With style that’ll knock your socks off, we offer citizens a real home from home, plus the world’s fluffiest pillows. Our typical guest is a frequent traveler who is quality and design driven, and cost conscious.
We currently have hotels in Amsterdam, London, Glasgow, New York and Paris, with more to come in Europe the USA and Asia. We are proud to have put the hospitality back into the hospitality industry, and have received numerous awards for our groundbreaking approach.
The Design & Technical Services team is looking for an intern that will support and assist the team in hotel designs as well as offline projects. He/she will assist in creating a genuine citizenM experience for all our guests that complies with the Brand Standards.
During the internship you will get an unique insight into the complete development process of a citizenM hotel, ranging from the acquisition phases through design development to project completion.
- support the Concept Design team in the design of new hotels
- translate hotel concepts into digital designs
- assist in the design of feasibility studies globally
- work closely with different departments within citizenM (Project Management, Operations and Development & Investment)
- support the Technical Services and Brand Standards team
qualifications / skills
- fluent in English
- experienced in AutoCad and Adobe CS, Revit is a plus
- available for at least 3 months
- architecture student, (end) bachelor/master
- teamplayer and capable of working independently
- well organized
- a passionate attitude