brand standard specialist
citizenM is a hotel providing affordable luxury for the mobile citizens of the world. With style that’ll knock your socks off, we offer citizens a real home from home, plus the world’s fluffiest pillows. Our typical guest is a frequent traveler who is quality and design driven, and cost conscious.
We currently have hotels in Amsterdam, London, Glasgow, New York and Paris, with more to come in Europe the USA and Asia. We are proud to have put the hospitality back into the hospitality industry, and have received numerous awards for our groundbreaking approach.
The Brand Standards are the key guidelines for both Operations and Project Management Teams to support the global roll out of citizenM hotels. The main purpose of the Brand Standards is to capture and safeguard the Brand Experience of citizenM on multiple aspects; from Concept Design to Details & Specifications, from Sustainability to MEP, from the US to Asia.
The Brand Standards specialist actively contributes to improve the content by communicating with relevant knowledge providers, both internally and externally. He/she is responsible for the distribution of the Brand Standards to all relevant players.
- safeguarding and documenting the citizenM Brand together with the D&TS team;
- improving and updating the Brand Standards – designs, details, layouts, manuals & specifications;
- distributing new releases of the Brand Standards to all projects under development;
- tracking and communicating changes and updates;
- implementing new releases, including trainings and presentations;
- providing architectural and technical support to the D&TS team: creating concept drawings, reviewing design drawings, – supporting in the selection of new details and specifications;
- coordinating and documenting project specific deviations from the Brand Standards;
- coordinating and documenting of approvals from Operations and Project Management Team: arranging internal meetings to discuss and approve updates.
qualifications / skills
- a degree in Architecture
- 0-5 years experience in an architectural firm or related AutoCAD proficiency, experience with Revit / BIM
- fluent in English and preferably a second language
- excellent editorial skills, experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
- structured and process-focused thinker
This full time position will be based in Voorschoten, the Netherlands.Meer info - more information