Tania Concko architects urbanists
French speaking junior architect
Architectural and urban studio based in Amsterdam, Tania Concko architects & urbanists is currently looking for an junior architect.
If you are interested by:
• An international and enthusiastic workplace within a small scale office.
• Large scope of tasks which require polyvalence skills and a creative attitude.
• Possibility to have large responsibilities over projects.
• Strong commitment to an office and a true contribution to its quality and progress.
If you have this required profile:
• High work motivation.
• Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team with enthusiasm.
• Skills in computer drafting, experience with Revit, Autocad, Adobe CS and MS Office.
• Good command of French, English and if possible Dutch.
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience.
If you fit on these demanded tasks:
• To cooperate in design work, drafting, 3D model building, detailing and materialisation of the project.
• To work on multiple projects simultaneously
• To produce the different phase drawings within regulations (from preliminary studies to detailed design).
• To make presentations and communication documents (competition panels, booklets, PowerPoints…)
If you agree on these conditions of employment:
• Salary according to the Dutch CAO of architects
• Full-time contract based on 40 hours
• Starting as soon as possible
We are looking forward to meeting you.
Please send your CV and portfolio by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will get in contact with you.