junior landscape designer
KCAP Architects&Planners is an internationally operating design firm specialized in architecture and urbanism. We are working with an international staff of around 100 employees in our offices in Rotterdam, Zürich and Shanghai and we are currently looking for a:
JUNIOR LANDSCAPE DESIGNER
Are you a talented landscape designer who wants to work on projects on the borderline of architecture and urbanism? Do you feel right at home in a dynamic international environment and do you:
- have an education in the field of Landscape architecture,
- have at least 2 years of relevant experience,
- have excellent design and graphic skills with the ability to communicate ideas clearly,
- have affinity with architecture and urban planning,
- have excellent communicative skills in English and preferably in Dutch,
- have experience with materialization and detailing of public space, landscape design and
knowledge of plantation,
- be in possession of a valid working permit for the Netherlands.
Candidates can send us, before April 30th an application by using our application form, which you can find on our website www.kcap.eu, containing a motivation letter, CV and a short portfolio (format PDF, no more than 10 pages A4).
Please do not react if you do not comply with the requirements of this vacancyKCAP jobs