Güller Güller architecture urbanism
Güller Güller architecture urbanism is looking for an experienced project-architect for strategic building projects on the waterfront in Bordeaux.
Start of work: from Mai 2018 in our Rotterdam office, NL
You have at least 5 years of working experience as project architect (partly in France) and:
- have great design skills and creativity, are enthusiastic and accurate
- have excellent communication skills to lead external contacts with the client and the technical team on a daily basis
- are experienced to leading a design team, with large independence and responsibility in projects
- are experienced in the concept design, detailing and execution phase of buildings
- have thorough know-how of building techniques and regulation
- are comfortable to work in French
- are proficient in Autocad, Revit, Sketch-up and ADOBE CS
You will be leading amongst others a design team in the concept, detailing and execution phase of a 2000m2 cultural pavilion on the Bordeaux waterfront.
Güller Güller is an internationally operating architecture and urban design firm, with offices in Rotterdam and Zurich, that offers you an inspiring working environment amidst a very ambitious and professional team, and with plenty of possibilities to develop yourself.
Please send your application (motivation letter, CV, references, portfolio) to
For more information you can also call Clara Prosdocimo (+31 10 270 95 00).Meer info - more information