Will you become our new Revit-expert? Are you looking forward to contribute to cool renovation projects of dwellings and apartments? Are you studying architecture (or similar) and looking for an interesting internship within a young and innovative architectural office? Than we are looking forward to receive your job application and portfolio. For our agency we are (immediately) looking for an ‘intern architecture’.
Who we are?
Studioschaeffer is a medium sized architectural office (+/- 30 employees) with focus on renovation projects. We have a team of enthusiastic architects, engineers and trainees who work with pleasure on various projects.
What are you going to do?
• In the first weeks of your internship you will be coached to become an Revit-expert!
• Then you get to work on the drawing process or you will focus on visualisations and presentation techniques.
• The final goal is that you are able to realize all the drawing work within a project. At the end of your internship there is
a chance that we add a part of the design process as well.
What do we offer?
• An instructive internship for 4 to 6 months in which you get room for own initiatives.
• A tutor who will help you to archieve your learning goals.
• Good colleagues and team spirit! We have a daily lunch together, every Friday afternoon we have a drink and twice a
year we organize an excursion/dinner.
• A placement fee of €62.50 per week for a 40-hour workweek (€ 250,- euro gross per month)
What do we expect?
• You are studying architecture (or similar)
• You need to be a student. So in order to participate in the internship we need a copy of your student card and the
name of your contact person at the university.
• You need to be EU citizen or you allready need to have a Dutch working permit.
• Some experience with Revit or other 3D drawing software is a advantage
• You work accurately and you have eye for detail
• You are proactive and hands-on
• You have good social skills and you are enthousiastic
When you conform to the profile above we are looking forward to receive your application and portfolio!Meer info - more information