CRAVT is an interior design architectural firm located in Amsterdam, which develops worldwide projects in different scales and categories by using its amazing material library, which consists on mainly natural materials handcrafted by our network of artisans; a creative company that is constantly bringing up unconventional designs to fit the requirements of the most exclusive clients.
To learn more about our company, our exclusive materials, projects and products, please, visit our website: www.cravtoriginal.com.
THE ROLE (Primary Duties & Responsibilities):
• Own and execute the placement of orders in a timely manner with approved suppliers
• Ensuring production and delivery times of orders are adhered to (shipment schedule planning)
• Request quotes for air and sea freight;
• Build relationships with suppliers
• Monitoring supplier performance keeping track of KPI’s
• Assist sourcing team to perform product / supplier quality checks.
• Participating proactively in continuous supply chain improvement initiatives;
• Request any necessary certification/documents to complete sales cycles;
• Deal with invoice queries/processing;
• Reporting and updating supplier order progression;
• Inventory management and assessment;
• Carry out any administrative duties as required
THE PERSON (Qualifications):
• Bachelor degree required;
• 3+ years of relevant experience in supply chain in an international environment is a strong plus
• Organization and prioritization is key.
• Proactive, self-starting and independent
• Excellent communication skills to engage with team and suppliers
• Eye for detail
• Microsoft Office proficiency and experience with order management software.
• Ability to work under pressure meeting deadlines, keeping accuracy
• Ambitious and driven to give top performance at all times
• Able to deal with issues and problems
• Fluency in written and spoken English. Other languages are a plus
• Hands-on and embodying a ‘ROLL UP THE SLEEVES’ work ethic
• Preferably living in the region of Amsterdam
We offer opportunities to develop the role in line with your skills and progression. Nice working environment, nice colleagues and interesting (large-scale) projects around the world.
The function is available immediately. 40 hour working week.
To apply for this role please submit your CV and a Cover Letter to Mr Micha Horzelenberg firstname.lastname@example.org