Tom Postma Design
Tom Postma Design (TPD) is a Dutch leading architecture and design practice with an international focus and an open-minded, collaborative approach to architecture, art and design. TPD is a medium-sized agency that realises large national and international projects. Over the years, we have established long-standing client relationships based on creativity and reliability.
The position involves taking the lead on the design and build of an iconic architecture and landscape project in Germany. The candidate will have at least five years of architectural design and project management experience and proven experience in leading a team of designers, architects and built professionals from conceptual stage through construction. Because successful collaboration with our team of designers, architects and co-ordination with the client is key to this project, it would suit an excellent project manager, architect and communicator, who is creative, confident, communicative and has effective leadership and management skills.
• At least five years of relevant project management and team leading experience – from concept to completion
• Excellent architectural design skills
• Exceptional organisational and managerial skills
• Solid technical knowledge of complex architectural projects and hands-on site experience
• Knowledge of landscape architecture
• Good verbal presentation skills and representative
• Creative, visionary and passionate about architecture
• Flexible working attitude
• Proficient in English, and German is a strong advantage
• Good understanding of German planning policies is an advantage
• Knowledge of building regulations approved documents is an advantage
• Living in the Netherlands
Job interviews will take place on Thursday 9 August. Starting date will be mid-September 2018 and concerns a full-time availability.
How to apply:
Please send your cover letter, CV and condensed portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 30 July 2018.www.tompostma.nl