Technisch Tekenaar / Drafter
Our architecture design department is the high-performance engine that ensures we build outstanding and innovative stores across the world. As we are expanding rapidly, we are seeking a creative and accurate Drafter / Technisch Tekenaar. You will support our team in visualizing the hand sketch into a technical drawing and maintaining the technical standards of drawing packages. You will have a proven track record of setting up and updating drawing templates, furniture library and able to apply this to the millwork detailing standards manual as well as the millwork drawing set guidelines. Your experience in detailed technical drawings and your ability to successfully contribute to several projects simultaneously will help you bring our amazing stores to the next level.
Your typical day includes:
- Produce high quality technical drawings and specifications of our floor plans, made to measure furniture, façade drawings and all other drawings necessary for our design books to be clear and accurate to execute and compliant with local regulations
- Detailing of the preliminary design plans prepared by our Architects
- Complete sets of Interior drawings, plans, elevations and cross sections, including details up to the Design Development phase
- Applying project management skills to ensure timely completion of design reviews by accurately tracking project status, documentation, and related communications
- Get, stuff, done
This job might be for you if you have:
- 2-4 years of relevant experience as an architectural/ interior drafter / technical detailer with a strong understanding of all interior design stages
- Bachelor degree in Interior Design and/or Architectural drafting/technology, or similar like College plus Art and Science (preferably graduated from Willem de kooning /Haagse Hogeschool, Hanze Hogeschool, Hogeschool voor de Kunsten Utrecht, HAN Arhnem, Avans Hogeschool)
- Relevant (international) project experience, preferably experience in the retail, high end residential or high end hospitality industry
- Expert Vectorworks user or similar CAD program, skilled user of professional software Sketch up
- Very well organize, structured and meticulous
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Energetic, pro-active and driven with a good sense of ownership
- Fluent in English, spoken and written. Knowledge of the Dutch language is an advantage.
What do you get in return?
- Opportunity – make an impact, disrupt men’s tailoring and be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that takes customer satisfaction very seriously
- Growth – we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to reach your full potential
- To work with a beautiful, high-quality product