Space Encounters liberates itself from the dogma of strict functionalities and researches old and new forms of space and material, free from self inflicted burdens. We do not pretend that architecture provides solutions but acknowledges that good architecture is relevant. Serendipity is crucial in our research.
We are currently looking for a Junior Architect to join our team in Amsterdam.
- Available for 4-5 days a week (32-40 hours)
- Master degree in Architecture or currently studying Academie van Bouwkunst
- Minimum 2 internships or 1,5 years of relevant experience, preferably also on international level
- Intermediate technical knowledge
- Intermediate computer skills (e.g. Archicad, Revit, Autocad, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Fluent in English, (basic) Dutch proficiency is an advantage
- Creative and innovative approach to architecture
Do you meet the requirements listed above and do you want to work with us? Then we would like to hear from you. Please send us an email with your portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com.