Westcord Design Department
TECHNISCH TEKENAAR - DRAFTSMAN
WestCord Design Department is an in-house design department of WestCord Hotels. At WestCord Design Department we design hospitality interiors and custom furniture of the rooms/suites and of the public spaces (restaurants, café, bars, kitchens, wellness and pool, conference rooms, offices, reception and more). Hotel Jakarta (just opened in Amsterdam) is a good example in order to get a closer impression of our work.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• You 1-2 years of experience with interior design draftsmanship
• You are graduated (or still studying in a progressive phase) from technical school / design degree
• Proficiency in: AutoCAD, 3D programs (advantage)
• Affinity with detail interior and furniture drawings with applied material
• Good level of Dutch (proficiency with the professional terminology)
• Good level of English
• Independent, responsible and able to work alone/team collaboration
• A creative work environment with ambitious projects
• Immediate start, 40 hour a week
• A fixed-term contract
A mail with your CV and portfolio representing your skills. Not to long, not too short and no heavy files please. In case you have trouble attaching the file you can send a mail with a WeTransfer link (or others).
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org