Rotterdam-based creative practice in architecture & urban design. We are looking for a trainee with excellent work ethic and skills. The individual should be a creative thinker, interested to learn in a small office environment, and be able to take on different types of tasks with equal vigor.
At a minimum, the prospective trainee should have the following skills and interests:
- must be a good conceptual thinker
- must have sense of graphics and attention to detail in illustrative drawings
- desire to learn, experiment, and participate
- good communicator and able to work in a small team
- proficiency in AutoCAD (be able to work with dynamic blocks, attributes, fields and xrefs)
- proficiency in Sketchup (be able to quickly produce a clean model and export for drawing)
- proficiency in Adobe suite programs
- rendering (V-ray/sketchup) capabilities are a plus
- experience and interest in building physical models
- ability to work as a freelancer
Please forward your portfolio (5mb), cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
No ISSUU please.