MEDIOR URBAN DESIGNER
KCAP Architects&Planners is an internationally operating design firm specialized in architecture and urbanism. We are working with an international staff of around 100 employees in our offices in Rotterdam, Zurich and Shanghai.
Currently the office is involved in a variety of projects in Europe, Russia and Asia on scales ranging from urban to architectural design.
In our staff a position is available for a:
MEDIOR / SENIOR URBAN DESIGNER
- be a superb design talent with an ambitious, creative and conceptual design attitude;
- be a team player with excellent communication and presentation skills;
- have a degree in urban planning (master University or academic) or as an architect have specialized in urban planning and design;
- have at least 5-10 years of professional experience, preferably in renowned offices;
- have proven design skills and experience in all architectural scales up to urban design, detailed design stages and landscape architecture;
- be able to manage and steer several large projects including interaction with clients and consultants and a large design team;
- have excellent communicative skills in Dutch & English and preferably in other language;
- have strong AutoCAD, Vectorworks, Adobe CS, and MS Office skills. Experience in 3D software is a plus.