KAW architecten en adviseurs
Architecture trainee (ArchiCad)
KAW architecten en adviseurs is a special architectural firm. Our ambition is to help urban, spatial and social renewal in the city and village move forward. With beautiful designs, good research, effective advice, sustainable technology and result-oriented project management. We work with 80 people from Groningen, Rotterdam and Eindhoven.
As an intern you work in our team, on various plans in both architectural and urban development. Your work will consist of cooperating on projects and carrying out activities during all phases of a project. Thanks to the multidisciplinary approach of KAW you work together with designers, project architects and project managers. We guarantee a very educational internship in which you get the opportunity to really discover the profession and make an important contribution to the projects.
• an compensation of € 500,- per month for 40 hours a week
• a free lunch every day! (in exchange for the table cover)
• an enthusiastic working environment
• guidance in work and personal development
• instructive and beautiful projects that you can work on
• a workplace in the city center of Groningen in a monumental building
• space for graduation or internship assignment from school
KAW is looking for an enthusiastic trainee who:
• wants to work with our architectural modellers and / or architects
• wants to develop in defining, designing, building, maintaining and controlling architectural processes and/or products
• has knowledge of drawing with 3D software Archicad
• has knowledge of building materials, building physics and calculating constructions
Period and location
Internship period: February 2019 for at least 4 months.
Location: Groningen – Kattenhage 1
Are you that student and do you want to work with us? Nice! E-mail your CV, motivation letter and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Marjo or Lisa will contact you.