Felixx landscape Architects & Planners
Felixx is looking for an experienced landscape architect to strengthen our team. The office is involved in wide variety of projects: from design of public space to planning of large-scale landscape transformations at various locations in the world. We are looking for a key figure to further expand our involvement in strategic research projects and large-scale planning trajectories. Someone with a proactive attitude to identify strategic agendas, a thorough understanding of environmental challenges to do comprehensive research, and the capacities to represent results in a challenging way. We offer a responsible role in the future development of an ambitious and steady growing practice. Founded in 2014, Felixx has developed an international scope of work, with ongoing projects in Europe, Asia and Africa. The office operates from Rotterdam, with an international group of 25 enthusiastic professionals.
- Professional training as a landscape architect and / or urban planner.
- 5-10 years of experience as a researcher and strategic designer.
- Knowledge and experience with design research and grand planning.
- Proactive in identifying possible research agendas, formulating projects and assignments, approaching potential partners and putting together teams.
- Advanced knowledge and proven practical background in Vectorworks, Adobe Suite and Rhino.
- Independent work attitude, able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and organize your time.
- Experience working within a team, and managing one or more designers.
- Good oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
Send your application:
a motivation letter, CV and portfolio with current work, in PDF format (max. 10mb) with mention “job application” to firstname.lastname@example.org