Technisch Ontwerper / Bouwkundige
CITYFÖRSTER is an international partnership of architects and urban planners. Our work ranges from strategic masterplanning to the design and building of residential, educational and mixed-use buildings.
The Rotterdam office – with a current staff of 10 – focuses on pioneering international projects in between the scales of urban design and architecture, in the sectors of housing, tourism and education.
Our approach is cooperative, hands-on and based on lateral thinking. We take our clients needs and problems seriously and aim to offer solutions rather than style only.
For our office in Rotterdam we are looking for an Architect or Draftsman with at least 4 years of professional experience, who is able to coordinate and supervise international projects on a medium to large scale in North-west and South EastEurope, in a multidisciplinary and international team.
- Degree in Architecture or Technical Design
- Excellent and proven detailing skills, experience in renowned offices
- Previous and proven experience in realising projects
- Strong AutoCAD and/or ArchiCAD and MS Office skills
- Fluent in English & Dutch (German and French are assets)
- Pro-active, flexible and good team player.
- Highly motivated and ambitious, able to work on multiple projects and to switch between different projects, phases, drawings, scales and information levels
We offer a challenging and open environment and the possibility for you to grow with the office and shape its future.
Please send you application with motivation, CV, portfolio (max. 10mb) and references to email@example.com with the subject “application Bouwkundige/Rotterdam”www.cityfoerster.net