FG Stijl is looking for an INTERIOR DESIGNER (Hospitality and Residential) for our office in Amsterdam.
QUALITIES AND SKILLS
The applicant should:
• Be able to handle complex tenders and projects;
• Have the ability to represent the office in meetings and presentations;
• Be creative;
• Have the ability to create mood boards and FF&E Specifications;
• Be able to create freehand sketches as well as digital sketches;
• Have knowledge of construction techniques and detailing skills;
• Have construction site experience;
• Have excellent communicative skills in English (Dutch language skill is a plus);
• Be able to do various office chores;
• Have Project Manager skills is a plus;
• AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe CS and MS Office;
• 3Ds Max is a plus;
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Have a Degree or a foreign equivalent in Architecture or Interior Architecture;
• Minimum professional experience of 5 years;
• Minimal hospitality experience of 2 years.
- Only candidates with an EU permit, preferably living in The Netherlands will be considered for this role.
- Your application should include: CV, portfolio of your best works, motivation letter along with salary expectation.
- We regret that will not consider working with agencies on filling this vacancy.
- Due to the number of applications we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.