Experienced Architect/Business Developer
We are looking for an experienced architect to work on projects in China and on business development of our Shenzhen office.
Are you looking for a leading role in an interesting, developing Shenzhen office with strong international DNA? Or have you been abroad for a few years and want to work closer to home in China? Then we look forward to hearing from you.
• – three to five years of relevant experience, ideally in China or abroad
• – strong conceptual and design skills with the ability to communicate ideas and concepts clearly and concisely
• – like to work in international teams and with colleagues in other offices
• – knowledge of Chinese architecture and urban design and relevant regulatory frameworks
• – ability to present projects in front of clients, authorities and the public
• – proven ability to lead a team
• – be fluent in Chinese and English
• – knowledge of Revit/Autocad, Adobe CS, MS Office
• – willing to travel
• – ‘hands-on’, stress resistant and willing to ‘push the envelope’.
This position is for full-time employment in Shenzhen only.
Interested? Send an email before March 25th explaining why you want to work with us, your CV and short portfolio (up to 5MB) to:
Dia Vollebregt, MLA+ email@example.com