Aroundtown SA is a real estate company with a focus on income generating quality properties with value-add potential in central locations in top tier cities primarily in Germany and the Netherlands.
Focused in hospitality, the Company acquires assets operated by major international brands.
The Design is done internally under the supervision of Saar Zafrir, Designer, which provide to the asset its capital appreciation.
Aroundtown SA is looking for a junior architect with passion for interior design in hospitality and residential design in its office based in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Qualities and skills
The applicant should:
• be able to understand design brief and translate them into plans, elevations, perspectives, 3D images
• be creative
• have the ability to create mood boards and FF&E specifications
• be able to create freehand sketches as well as digital sketches
• have knowledge of construction techniques and detailing skills
• have excellent communicative skills in English (Dutch, French or Italian language skill is a plus)
• be a team player, be interested, inventive, energetic and have excellent design and visualization skills, enjoy being part of a team that seeks excellence in all aspects of design.
• Should have In-depth knowledge of materials, techniques and innovations related to architecture and design.
• Sensitivity to color, luxury craftsmanship and art
• Proactive attitude and problem solving skills are a must
• Autonomy, rigor, organization
AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe CS and MS Office is a must, Revit is a plus
Education and experience:
• have a degree or a foreign equivalent in Architecture
• Only candidates with an EU permit, preferably living in the Netherlands will be considered for this role
• your application should include; CV, portfolio of your best works, motivation letter
What we offer:
A nice, young and dynamic working environment
25 Days paid holiday
Possibility of growth
Please send your reaction to: Olivia.Kaynan@