Visual Merchandising Manager SIS
PVH Netherlands BV zoekt een:
Position Description and responsibilities
The Visual Merchandising Manager SIS will be responsible to roll-out the global visual merchandising strategy in the Netherlands for Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, for the Shop in Shop and Wholesale business. Reporting into the Head of VM MEA+NL, the VM Manager will lead the VM SIS and WHL team managing and organizing openings, seasonal changes, trainings, special project and guidelines designed on the market needs. In laison with buying, planning, retail operation, store development, finance, marketing and global teams from both brands, the VM Manager will be actively involved in all the aspects of the SIS and WHL business.
• Work with Head of VM MEA+NL and the VM MEA+NL team to roll-out the global visual merchandising strategy in SIS and WHL stores across the Netherlands for both brands (Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein).
• Liaison with MEA+NL office on all matters concerning in-store VM and windows to ensure that brand standards are maintained.
• Manage and inspire the VM SIS and WHL team, positively affect change and enable the team to successfully execute a shared vision. Recruit, mentor, and train talented individuals for advancement within the organization.
• Develop and roll out new and different strategies and trainings in order to achieve high VM results in all the business channels. Be constantly updated on the KPI and sell through performances of the area of competence, maximize store sales through a strong level of customer service, business and key metric analysis, and utilization of store resources.
• Build strong relationship with colleagues, store staff and WHL clients, carrying out regular meetings, call conferences and store visits to critique VM standards, identify opportunities for further training, understand the local needs and provide meaningful feedback.
• Manage and oversee multiple SIS opening projects from design to completion and customer hand-over. Ensure SIS projects are perfect in Concept detail & execution to clients and partners. Contribute to the further development of processes required for the ongoing SIS roll-out.
• Assigned projects are realized according to agreed planning, within given budget, and in the required quality levels. Communication with our external partners, sales and buying to realize the most effective SIS for all parties. Clear and timely communication of all relevant project information to parties involved. Close communication with our finance and retail management departments regarding CAPEX budget.
• Master Degree level or equivalent, ideally in design or architecture.
• Solid experience in visual merchandising at least 6 years, ideally in equivalent roles.
• Fluent in Dutch and English language (written & spoken)
• Microsoft office literate, including excel; Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign skills required; 3D software and video making is a plus.
• Strong communication skills: internal and external relationships, presenting, negotiating, stakeholder management, coordinate and be a team player
• Understanding of KPI’s and sales numbers is mandatory
• Knowledge of store floor-plans and project management skills
• Energetic attitude: self-starter and inquisitive
• Proactive and forward thinking, innovation driven; analytical and critical thinking: problem solving (out of the box)
• Ability to prioritize, plan and multi-task: understand the sense of urgency
• Capable of delivering on deadlines (with ambiguity)
• Flexibility in working hours (and travel time when needed)