Fixture Concept Designer
PVH Europe BV zoekt een:
The global concept design and development department is responsible for the design of the Tommy Hilfiger retail environment on a global scale. We design store and shop-in-shop concepts for all divisions (i.e. Sportswear, denim, kids,) and we deliver one-off designs for our brand flagship stores from architecture to fixtures to creative elements, in collaboration with visual merchandising and windows. Our overall goal is to ensure a clear brand identity for our TH customers around the world.
The role of ‘Fixture Concept Designer’ is to support the ‘Manager of Fixture Design’ with the following:
• Support on the design and development of the fixtures/furniture for Tommy Hilfiger store concepts and high-profile stores
• Help update current/existing store concepts
• Create and assist with the design guidelines and brand booklets
• Visualize and render store interiors and fixtures
• Support with technical details/solutions
• Guide fixture suppliers from initial design until final proto
• Support on design admin
• Work closely with marketing on pop-up/event set-ups
He/she reports into the Manager of Fixture Design and works very closely with all members of the global Concept and Development team.
He/she must be a passionate, creative designer who is willing to go the extra mile and find the right design solutions. He/she must possess an eye for detail and be capable of working on multiple projects at the same time. He/she must enjoy working with different teams in a multi-national and multi-cultural working environment.
• Product/furniture/interior design degree
• Up to 3 years of work experience in a similar position
• Required computer skills; Sketchup, Adobe Suite, office
• Creative, passionate, hard-working, organized and motivated
• Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking
• Good knowledge of product/furniture design, production & technical details
• Rendering skills is a plus
• Good communication skills
• Ability to travel (site visits)
• 36-40 hr/week
• Exited to work in a great/fun creative team within a large international company.
What we offer:
• An exciting role to work with multi-disciplinary teams in an international organization
• A passionate and creative team and a social working environment
• The opportunity to work on projects from design to execution
• A job with good work-life balance