Whitespace Architects zoekt een:
We are seeking a full-time in-house Architectural Designer to join our new Dutch Office. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with technical architectural skills and drafting background to join an established team of professional designers, drafters, and engineers.
What’s in it for you!
• Be part of an innovative and growing international company
• Work on projects in the US, Canada, Asia, and Middle east
• Work on international projects in a boutique design office
• Salary bases on knowledge and experience
What you bring to the table
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
• 5 years of experience with drafting and design for architectural projects (layout, look and feel, floor plans, elevations)
• Strong schedule management and reporting
• Positive, out-going, energetic and fun team player
• Outstanding organizational skills.
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit and Microsoft Office programs.
• Strong working knowledge of California Building Codes and agency requirements.
• Minimum Bachelors of Architecture
• 2-5 years’ experience of professional experience
• Experience with coordination among multiple disciplines and managing deliverables on schedule.
• Familiar with local requirements for building design as well as the ability to develop an understanding International Building Code.
• Excellent written and oral skills are required English.
• Strong BIM knowledge specially Revit\Cad.
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently.
• Follow the assigned tasks within the allocated time schedule.
• Ability to work within teamwork under project architect supervision.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with the in-house multi discipline teams
• Strong Presentation skills
• Knowledge of additional software packages (Photoshop ,InDesign, ,Revit and AutoCAD)
• The individual will be involved in the delivery of projects in a timely manner.
• Liaise with internal disciplines and team members
• Working closely with the project architects /draft man under Senior Architects in the design and draft of a project thought all the projects stages.
• Developing building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using computer-aided design (CAD) and Revit applications.
• Other duties as requested from time to time within the professional project requirements.
• Report direct to Project Architect or Senior Architect based on the project scale.
• AutoCAD – Expert Level
• Architectural Design – Expert Level
• Revit – Expert Level
• Navisworks – Expert Level
• InDesign – Expert Level
• Illustrator – Expert Level
Whitespace is design studio made up of architects, designers, builders and thinkers operating within the fields of architecture, urbanism, research and development. Our architecture emerges out of a careful analysis of how contemporary lifestyle constantly evolves and changes. To further our understanding of architecture and develop new ways to see, design and make the products around us, Whitespace commits substantial resources toward proactive research and development proposals. Working closely with the client and users we experiment to find the best organization of program, site and context.
Applications should consist a short motivation letter, CV and portfolio digitally (PDF, max.10 MB) and can be submitted to: email@example.com