Whitespace Architects zoekt een:
We are seeking a full-time in-house Project Architect to join our Dutch team. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with technical architectural skill and drafting background to join an established team of professional designers, drafters, and engineers.
What’s in it for you!
• Be part of an innovative and growing company
• Work on projects in the US, Canada, Asia, and Middle east
• Competitive remuneration
• Work on international projects in a boutique design office
What you bring to the table
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
• 7 years of experience with drafting and design for architectural projects (layout, look and feel, floor plans, elevations)
• Strong schedule management and reporting
• Positive, out-going, energetic and fun team player who enjoys working in a collaborative team environment.
• Outstanding organizational skills.
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit and Microsoft Office programs.
• Strong working knowledge of California Building Codes and agency requirements.
• Bachelor of Architecture with Minimum 5-9 years’ experience in design related activities, including concept, preliminary and detail design, production of concept and detail design drawings, able to analyze technical/construction build-ability issues and provide drawings and coordinated with engineering and other disciplines.
• Full understanding about international codes and updated with the authority requirements.
• Able to follow project specific quality plans (check list) and record and implement essential coordination issues.
• Excellent using BIM software (Revit, dynamo and Navisworks).
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team.
• Hold responsibility for the work output from the architect’s team.
• Working closely with the Senior Architects in the design, coordination and draft of a project.
• Excellent professional and technical written and verbal communication skills.
• Prepare innovative technical architectural design solutions across a range of projects.
• Works closely with project team and assists Sr. Architect to complete project on aggressive schedules.
• Prepare, Coordinate and manage the production of sets of drawings and documentation for a variety of projects including all project disciplines.
• Collaborate and coordinate with multi-discipline technical teams.
• Coordinate and manage the technical output of other disciplines in the project designs.
• May be required to supervise the work of other members of the team.
• Report direct to Senior Architect and provide data to assist in planning, assigning and evaluating the team.
Whitespace is a Dubai based group of architects, designers, builders and thinkers operating within the fields of architecture, urbanism, research and development. Our architecture emerges out of a careful analysis of how contemporary lifestyle constantly evolves and changes. To further our understanding of architecture and develop new ways to see, design and make the products around us, Whitespace commits substantial resources toward proactive research and development proposals. Working closely with the client and users we experiment to find the best organization of program, site and context.
Applications should consist a short motivation letter, CV and portfolio digitally (PDF, max.10 MB) and can be submitted to: email@example.com