MVSA zoekt een:
MVSA Architects is expending the 3d team and is therefore searching for people with a passion for their profession for various projects of different sizes but with one common goal a high level of ambition.
Who we are
MVSA is a renowned international architecture and design firm with offices in the Netherlands, Spain and Switzerland. Our mission is to create architectural solutions that enhance wellbeing.
Our goal is to make innovative and exciting architecture and interiors which are future-proof, sustainable and people love to use.
What we need
• Excellent visualizer/3d artist
• A team player, flexible and energetic
• Between 0 and 5 year experience
• Good knowledge of 3ds Max, V-Ray and Adobe Creative Suite
• Good knowledge of file-exchange between Rhino, Autocad, Revit and 3ds Max.
• Fluent in English. Dutch proficiency is appreciated.
• With availability for 32-40 hours a week
How to apply:
Send an email before the 31st of May to firstname.lastname@example.org in which you:
Show us 3 of your most important projects in your portfolio and your CV
Explain us exactly your role and responsibilities within these projects
Give us examples of your ability to artist impressions as well as postprocessing of renders in Photoshop.
Send us 5 images that express your fascinations, inspirations, imaginations and motivate your selection.
We give you a variety of work, challenging projects, an inspiring and motivating team. This within a collegial working atmosphere in a creative and entrepreneurial environment in Amsterdam-Zuid.