Business Development Officer
MVSA zoekt een:
MVSA is seeking to recruit an experienced Business Development Officer to set up and lead the Business Development team in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. MVSA’s Business Development team is responsible for actively developing, acquiring and assessing potential projects, conducting market research and following up on market opportunities worldwide.
In this position, you will prepare and respond to Requests for Qualifications/Proposal, Requests for Information and client proposals. You will maintain a clear overview of a continuous flow of business-related inquiries and carry out initial assessments regarding the potential of these new projects. Additionally, research of specific topics related to the Business Development strategy will be organized by you. You will conduct market research, prepare regular status updates and develop marketing material.
The ideal candidate has 3-5 years’ experience as a Business Development Officer, has relevant marketing experience in the architecture industry, is pro-active, curious, extremely self-motivated, and with the ability to think and work on many tasks at once. Has excellent writing, communication, and research skills. Good intuition for graphic design and presentation design, therefore high proficiency in MS Office and the Adobe package is required. High proficiency in written and spoken Dutch and English (equivalent to native English speaker). Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
• MA/BA Degree in Architecture; candidates with a business development background with an affinity for Architecture will also be considered
• Minimum 3-5 year professional experience as a Business Developer
• Minimum 3-5 year professional experience in acquisition/ market research required, preferably in the architecture, real estate or development field
• Minimum 3-5 years professional experience in a managing/leading role, with excellent communication and organizational skills
• Experience in responding to RFI, RFP, PQQ and direct assignment proposals
• Commercial drive
• Ability to develop unconventional commercial solutions for unique creative opportunities
• Experience/capability with the management of multiple assignments/deadlines
• Interest in and affinity with market research
• Self-discipline, pro-active and confident in a complex environment
• Skilled in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign)
If you are interested in this position, please send your motivation letter and cv before the 31st of May to email@example.com.