Whitespace Architects zoekt een:
The architect is responsible for the production of architectural designs, illustrative diagrams, project presentations and reports under the direct supervision of the senior architect. Responsible for making the project tasks as requested with a high level of commitment to production quality and professionalism.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with the in-house multi discipline teams.
- Strong Presentation skills
- Knowledge of additional software packages (Photoshop, InDesign, Revit and AutoCAD)
- The selected candidate will be involved in the delivery of projects to tight deadlines.
- Liaise with internal disciplines and team members.
- Working closely with the project architects /draft man under Senior Architects in the design and draft of a project.
- Developing building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using computer-aided design (CAD) and Revit applications.
- Playing a part in project and team management.
- Other duties as requested from time to time.
- Report directly to Senior Architect based on the project scale.
To apply for the position, please submit a resume and cover letter together with a recent photograph with the following information:
- Current remuneration
- Expected salary
- A comprehensive portfolio “PDF” not more than 10 pages
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Amsterdam (preferred)