Senior Manager Concept Implementation
PVH zoekt een:
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Position Description and responsibilities:
The role of the Senior Senior Manager Concept Implementation is a role with multiple x-functional responsibilities. It manages and develops further standards, content and processes with various teams across Retail and Procurement. It allows insights and learnings on a wider scope in regards of Retail concept design, Store&Shop in Shop development, Procurement and different country and regions.
The role has responsibility at a global level for Tommy Hilfiger, EMEA for Calvin Klein and could gain a broader reach for Izod and other brands in the future.
The role is crucial for the success of the overall team being the pillar and interface between Concept design, Store&SIS development as well as procurement and partly VM&Windows and the regions.
The role has 2 direct reports. Concept Content Specialist – taking care of opening pack items, supporting on demand and stock level management as well as sample library. And the Project Manager Fixture production – taking care of locally or partner set up fixture production, supervising the fixture quality, design and concept compliance.
The role has 3 key responsibilities areas.
- The role takes care of the communication and distribution of all store concept related information and documentation to all regions, countries, internal and external stakeholder
- Monitoring the creation and update of the relevant documents and flagging issues is part of the responsibility
- With that the role is a crucial “go to person” and source of information for functions around the globe such as Concept design, store&SIS development, VM, procurement, vendors and others
- The role facilitates the brief and kick off of new concept items
- The role facilitates the creation of the brief for new concept developments with the input of the stakeholder such as EVP Omnichannel, SVP Global Retail Concept & Design & Development, EVP Creative services, division, VM and others
- Develop and monitor together with the Concept design director the concept planning timelines and process
- Keep a clear communication with all relevant stakeholders on concept changes, potential issues, risks and delays
- Develop and own the process and the timelines of new concept implementation or changes and coach and lead all stakeholders through the process (Store&SIS Development, Vendors, procurement, country and region).
- Control and lead the process for concept or item switches for demand planning and stock level phasing out and in of items on stock.
- Be the owner and representation for the concept and store&SIS function for demand and stock planning
- Own the information, ensure updates and improvements of processes and tools for reporting and forecasting as well as depletion of slow movers
- Be the key department link with procurement
- Manage and align the demand planning and stock level management (top up and depletion) with all functions such as Store&SIS Dev, Concept design, VM, procurement, external parties as vendors (Fixture vendors, architectural agencies etc.) and potentially other stakeholders such as countries
- Communicate risks and challenges in timely manner
- Arrange the development of documents for concept guidelines and distribution of material samples
- Support of global TH regions in regards of overall concept execution and others (e.g. opening pack items, etc)
- Ensure taking care of locally or partner set up fixture production, supervising the fixture quality, design and concept compliance
- Fluent in English additional languages are a plus
- Very strong communicator being able to communicate on different levels
- Ability to understand complex needs and situations
- Highly developed intercultural skills
- Structured & analytical affinity & knowledge of retail design and store development, sourcing, processes and timelines
- Implementation and development of new processes and solutions
- Ability in finding solutions and overcome potential barriers
- Senior professional with a minimum of 5 – 8 years’ experience.
- University degree and experience of in retail, design, fixture or industrial design, retail development or similar
- International travel 10-20%
Interested? Submit this form