Space&Matter zoekt een:
We are looking for a junior architect with:
- technical university (or comparable) degree in architecture
- 1 – 3 years of work experience at leading agencies
- a well-developed and original design talent
- the capacity to work on different projects within a team
- good software skills (Vectorworks and Apple environment are an advantage)
- availability of 32-40 hours a week, to start immediately
Space & Matter is an unconventional architectural firm. With an international team of around twenty designers, we work on a wide variety of projects. We like to take initiative and strive for a positive social impact through our work. Circularity, community, and innovative food industries are themes that characterize many of our projects.
Our office is located in Amsterdam-Noord, 5 minutes by bike from the ferry and the North-South line. We offer a relaxed desk culture, growth opportunities, a healthy lunch, and good coffee!
Please send your portfolio (pdf <10mb!) and CV to email@example.com.