Senior Sales / Business Developer
Aectual B.V. zoekt een:
Aectual is the global go-to-platform for customizable & sustainable architecture.
We are looking for a Sales / Business Developer with expert knowledge of the architecture, design and building industry and a creative, communicative mind & positive attitude.
Are you keen on working with the absolute best in business in design and architecture from all over the world? And you love to be part of a young, innovative & sustainable tech company? Moreover, are you an absolute pro in creating new business? We have the job for you:
As our Business Developer Market Expert you focus on analyzing commercial opportunities and translating these to direct actions to accelerate new opportunities and generate new customers and sales in our markets. You will therefore be responsible for prospecting, outreaching, maintaining leads and closing deals. With potential and existing clients, you build and maintain a warm relationship. A substantial part of your job is to introduce Aectual’s products & possibilities to customers & guide them in the (online) process all the way to the actual transaction. Our high-end clientele (e.g. Nike, BMW, Disney, triple-A Designers & Architects) is based all over the world so this can be done either through (online) networking, events, phoning, presentations or by innovative tools you and the platform development team develop to create a faster and unique user experience. Since we are front-runners in digital possibilities in architecture you help to further establish the brand while selling our products and platform possibilities with your positive and creative skillset. Also, with your experience in sales within the design and architecture, design and building industry you are an important solid factor within our young organization.
Can you successfully represent our brand to our global architect, design and brands customers, and grow them into mature accounts further accelerating the amount of transactions over our platform?
What you’ll do:
- Grow our portfolio of architects, designers & brands customers and manage & guide their transactions
- Develop a clear roadmap for our markets and nurturing relations with the high value strategic accounts
- Work with our partners in our markets & our cross-functional team of for our online platform & product development
- Ensure that you meet targets, deadlines, remove obstacles, and have access to the right resources to achieve your goals
What it takes:
- 3+ years of experience in sales, business development, or account management in the architecture / design / building industry; degree or background in Architecture, Design, Building industry is a pre
- Excellent communications and presentations skills (written and spoken) & knowledge of computer programs like InDesign
Experience in a startup/scale-up environment without the frills of Executive Sales Teams
- Do you think you have what it takes but you don’t meet all the requirements? Convince us
why you’d be the best hire!
Why people like working @ Aectual
- International growing team & location in the vibrant North part of Amsterdam
- Opportunity to have combine design, tech and sustainable approach and have impact
- Free healthy lunches and team bonding over Friday events
- Learn more about us on our Instagram and / or www.aectual.com
The story of Aectual
Aectual creates faster & sustainable ways to design and produce tailor-made architecture. Our mission is to bring customizable & sustainable architecture to everyone in the World. With our state-of-the-art technology we offer a growing playlist for architecture on our platform connected to a growing network of XL digital production capacity for a fast and on-demand customer journey. Simply pick or upload your product design; make it fit for your space, customize to your taste or brand identity, receive quotes and delivery dates and press print. Founded in 2017, Aectual has successfully introduced multiple architectural products to the global AEC market, realizing tailor- made products for triple A clients like Nike, BMW, Schiphol Airport around the globe. Currently expanding our platform activities to USA, UAE and Asia.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Please send a motivational letter and resume to email@example.com. For questions or information also use this email or phone us +31 (0)20 229 1786