Talented Architecture Intern
FABRICations zoekt een:
FABRICations is looking for talented architecture intern(s) to start immediately. Our office (founded in 2007 by Eric Frijters and Olv Klijn) designs resilient (landscape) architecture, urban plans and regional strategies worldwide. In recent years, the firm has grown from pioneer to authority when it comes to design and research for healthy urbanization with topics such as energy transition, climate adaptation, circularity and regional metabolism. Our aim is to find innovative and sustainable design solutions for the relevant issues of our time.
The profile we’re looking for consists of:
- Enrolled in University or in between studies
- Valid work permit
- Preferable availability of minimum six months
- Superb conceptual, graphic and design talent
- Good working proficiency in English, Dutch speaking preferred
- Confidence in a complex, ambitious, international environment
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhinoceros/Sketchup and Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign)
We offer challenging design projects on different scales all over the world. The atmosphere in our office is informal, open and breaths an inspiring creative team spirit. In addition to this the office will cover internship compensation (incl. lunch). If you developed interests from a varied perspective, are able to think independently and work on different scale levels, we assume you will fit very well in our ambitious office. Interested? Suitably qualified applicants should send their CV and a comprehensive portfolio (max. 7mb) to Wesley Verhoeven: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning ‘Architecture Internship’ in the subject box.