VenhoevenCS zoekt een:
VenhoevenCS is an innovative design and consultancy practice for sustainable architecture, urban development and infrastructure. The office has an international portfolio of designs, research and consultancy projects and is recognized with numerous publications, awards and exhibitions in the Netherlands and abroad.
Our architects and urban planners work in interdisciplinary design teams on diverse projects, varying in scale (from interior to urban development) as well as in type of projects (residential, schools, sports facilities, infrastructure, and all kind of combinations). We are a flat organisation, where teamwork is very important. Individual input is much appreciated and expected, also from interns. We are currently looking for an ambitious and talented architecture/urban planning student for a 4-6 month internship.
- a good knowledge of Dutch and/or English language
- residing in The Netherlands
- universal education (Technical University or Academie van Bouwkunst)
- independent and committed
- a punctual, trustworthy and structured way of working
- knowledge of and experience with Autocad 2D en 3D, REVIT, Adobe (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and 3Ds Max The activities exist of co-development of studies and designs in architecture and/or urban planning.
To apply for this internship you must be a student. Interested? Send your motivation with Curriculum Vitae and portfolio (in pdf, max 5MB) to email@example.com