DROM zoekt een:
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative Junior Architect to collaborate with us on large scale residential projects.
Requirements for this position include:
- Availability to begin full-time work right away
- A master’s degree in architecture
- 1–3 years of proven experience in various design stages.
- Experience in design of residential projects is a plus.
- High creativity and conceptual thinking, strong design skills
- Ability to think critically and communicate clearly – visually and verbally
- Ability to work independently and stay self-motivated
- Ability to test options quickly in 3d and in 2d
- Familiarity with doing technical documentation and detailing, project related material research
- Strong problem solving capabilities, prioritization, organization, and follow through
- Agility and flexibility – must be a team player that can handle multiple tasks
- A desire to work in a small team
- Strong AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
Please send a brief statement via email telling us about your interest and qualifications. Please provide your CV, at least two references (specific people whom we can contact) and five work examples denoting your role and responsibilities on each project (PDF format only please, no issue)
Please send your submission to email@example.com and reference “Junior Architect” in the email subject line.
Thank you for your interest. We will be in contact if we feel a collaboration will be a good fit.