DROM zoekt een:
We are looking for an enthusiastic BIM modeler (Revit), who will work on a mix-use project starting from concept phase. The candidate will generate a digital model in coordination with a remotely based team of BIM specialists. The following are minimum requirements for this position:
- 1–2 years of proven professional experience as a BIM modeler;
- Able to model non-complex geometries and format objects in Autodesk Revit;
- Modeling at the LOD 200–300 level in a provided file template;
- Configuring sizes of system families;
- Using provided element-specifications and model materials;
- Working collaboratively while using working sets;
- Experience working with external links;
- Using different viewing regions;
- Using massing to define building volumes;
- Detail oriented;
- Ability to work independently;
- Agility and flexibility – must be a team player, solution-oriented person;
- Pro-active, self-disciplined, and confident in a fast-paced working environment;
- Desire to work in a small team;
- Russian language is a plus;
- Must have a valid EU working permit;
- Ability to work in Sketch-up, rendering in V-ray is a plus;
- Able to work on a free-lance basis.
Please send a brief statement via email telling us about your interest and qualifications. Please send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “BIM Modeller” in the email subject line.
Thank you for your interest. We will be in contact if we feel a collaboration will be a good fit.