The Revit modeller
VMX Architects zoekt een:
VMX Architects is looking for a talented, tech-oriented BIM modeller (Revit) to work on a variety of high-level buildings, from schematic design to engineering and construction stages. Your role within the team consists of producing BIM models for projects, liaising with external consultants and providing technical support for the project team.
Candidates must be passionate about architectural design, have excellent oral and written communication skills, and be happy to work in flexible environments.
The successful candidate is embedded in a project team and reports directly to his project leader.
- Understand the design project during its work phases and have the ability to manage / complete it
- Maintain project BIM models and ensure they meet prescribed project-specific BIM requirements take responsibility
- Proactive attitude to take responsibility and coordinate with regard to the design of specific parts.
- Within a design team, ensure that VMX procedures, standards and workflows are applied.
Requirements, qualities and skills:
- At least three years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong skills in Revit are essential, as evidenced by experience in delivering, collaborating in and coordinating complex projects according to BIM Basis ILS.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Rhino and Adobe Suite is preferred.
Strong attention to detail
- Good working skills in English and / or Dutch.
- Ability to resolve conflicting requirements, prioritise tasks and work effectively under pressure.
We offer a full-time job in a varied, dynamic work environment and a salary in accordance with the collective labor agreement.
If you are interested, send an e-mail with portfolio and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.