International Software Support Specialist
KUBUS zoekt een:
We believe that the design and construction can be done faster, more effective and with a higher quality. With this goal in mind, we develop advanced software for BIM (Building Information Modeling). Through BIM, the various participanten in the building process can collaborate more effectively. All the building’s information is integrated into a 3D-(data)model which is used from design to maintenance.
With BIMcollab, the world’s first cloud-based issue management platform for BIM and including ZOOM Pro for model validation, we are the market leader. Furthermore, we are the exclusive distributor in the Netherlands and Belgium of leading BIM-software such as ARCHICAD and Solibri.
To strengthen our team we are looking for somebody that has a passion for sharing BIM knowledge and helping others to become successful in their work.
Software support specialist
As software support specialist with KUBUS, you will be part of our Customer Success Team that currently exists of 15 BIM professionals. Every BIM Specialist at KUBUS is specialized in one or more of our products: ARCHICAD, Solibri or BIMcollab.
The Customer Success Team supports our customers with the implementation and use of our products. You will be training and supporting new and experienced users alike. It’s your job to make sure they are able to use our products to their full potential.
Additionally, you have an important voice in the development of our products. The feedback and requests from our customers are essential to the development of new features and content in the next iterations of ARCHICAD, Solibri and BIMcollab. As BIM Specialist, it’s your responsibility to make sure this information is passed on to the development teams.
Gijs – BIM Productspecialist
“Whenever I get a question that goes beyond my expertise, all I have to do is look across the desk and I can ask a developer that’s working on this very product.”
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Architecture or (Civil) Engineering.
- Experience with BIM in either design or build or both.
- Working knowledge of BIM and IFC software (Solibri, Revit etc.) is an advantage.
- A strong desire to extend your knowledge in this field is a must.
- You love to share your knowledge with others and help people get better at their work.
- You are fluent in English. A second language like Dutch, German or French is a plus.
- We offer a challenging position with a lot of variety and potential for growth. We are located in the center of Eindhoven at a walking distance from the central station.
- Furthermore, you can expect:
- A fitting salary based on your knowledge and experience. The salary for this opening will range between € 2.400,- and € 5.000,- .
- KUBUS provides above average benefits. Like an extensive pension plan, profit sharing and employee participation options.
- You will become part of a driven team of experienced professionals within a dynamic and innovative company.
- Modern day amenities such as providing a healthy lunch, having fresh fruit always available and the ability to work from home or our (nearly) zero-emission office.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated!