Experienced Chinese speaking architect
VenhoevenCS architecture + urbanism zoekt een:
VenhoevenCS architecture+urbanism is an innovative Dutch design office for sustainable, integrated, and smart architecture, urban development and infrastructure. The office has an international portfolio of designs, research and consultancy projects and is recognized with numerous publications, awards and exhibitions in the Netherlands and abroad.
Our international team of over 50 talented and ambitious designers and technical engineers works on a plethora of challenging projects, within an open work environment. To strengthen our team, we are looking for an:experienced Chinese speaking architect/urban planner.
We are looking for somebody who has affinity with the vision and core values of VenhoevenCS and who can find themselves in the following:
- Do you have at least 4-7 years of experience in architectural and/ or urban planning projects?
- Can you carry multiple projects?
- Are you a team player and with excellent communication skills?
- Are you a native Chinese speaker and proficient in English or Dutch?
- Do you master REVIT, 3ds Max, Illustrator, Photoshop, AutoCad 3D, Rhino, Vray ,Indesign?
- Does business development have your interest? Think of: Planning and organization of business trips/meetings, events and telephone conferences; assistance and support at business meetings; and communication with clients – customer management.
At VenhoevenCS you will work in a collegial and international team, with short lines of communication and little hierarchy. And you will have the possibility to develop your skills and talents continuously within the VenhoevenCS Academy.
Do you fit the job? Don’t hesitate and come join us! Send your motivation, CV and portfolio in English to email@example.com before 4 January 2020. For more information, please contact Helga Lasschuijt, firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.