SENIOR ARCHITECT 9 years experience
KCAP B.V. zoekt een:
In our Rotterdam office, we are looking for an experienced and ambitious architect to strengthen our team.
Do you have a strong drive to force breakthroughs in complex tenders and projects? Then we are looking for you!
Work at KCAP
- You will be part of a multidisciplinary team, specially composed per project
- You motivate design teams as project and process manager
- You will work on challenging national and international projects
KCAP is a leading international design firm specialized in architecture, urban design and landscape design with an excellent name in the Netherlands. We are a very special office with people from over 25 countries. For over 30 years we are international design experts in defining cultural landscapes, for our current and future generations. With our team of 100+ highly enthusiastic colleagues, we work on improving future landscapes from our offices in Rotterdam, Zurich and Shanghai.
What we offer
- Always work within multidisciplinary teams
- Appropriate salary according to Architecture CAO standards
(Dutch collective agreement for staff employed by architecture)
- Profit sharing system
- Pension scheme
- Career opportunities to growth and learn
- Working on high-end projects, from Europe to Asia, from Antwerp and St. Petersburg to Shenzhen
- A dedicated team of professionals with 30+ years of experience
- A very open and collegial office and a second home,
where colleagues support each other, both personally and professionally
- A gym subscription and attractive and healthy joint lunches
- Cozy drinks among colleagues (as soon as it is possible again)
- A canteen where you can play table football and darts or a cozy courtyard to enjoy the sun
- You have a master’s degree in architecture
- You have experience in all architectural scales and with Dutch projects,
up to detailed design and feeling for urban scale levels
- You have a decisive vision to transform abstract challenges into tangible and comprehensive design concepts
- You have experience in leading and motivating multidisciplinary design teams
- You have the ability to represent the office in meetings and presentations
- You have 9 years of professional experience
- You are fluent in Dutch (written and verbal) and English
- You have strong Vectorworks, Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite and Revit
How to apply
Will you strengthen our team? Please submit your cover letter, CV (both max. 1 A4) and portfolio, all in PDF.
Send your submission to: email@example.com (state in title of email for which position you apply).
Deadline to apply: Februari 28th, 2021.