Sales & Business Development Intern
Aectual zoekt een:
We design, print, and engineer architectural design elements such as bespoke floors, facades, and staircases. Our playlist of architectural elements is growing by the day, as is our company. Our clients, like Nike, BMW, and Capital C are based all over the world.
Our new office and our company are built with sustainable design principles as top priority and circularity in mind – we need our team to vouch for this circular environment!
We are looking for the conscious, the caring, and a tiny little bit daring to help us with our mission: making sustainable customized design available for everyone!
You will be contributing to business development activities to support the creation of strategic and creative ways to demonstrate Aectual’s work, vision, and capabilities. You’ll be working closely with a dynamic and energetic team to facilitate client engagement, help produce persuasive and memorable pitches, actively generate new project leads, and maintain our existing pipeline.
- Affinity with design and architecture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, English prerequisite.
- Ability to work proactively and independently. You’re curious and eager to learn more about the world around you.
- You are a true professional and responsible person; you can work in a fast-paced (sometimes chaotic) atmosphere.
- You take ownership in getting work done in a timely manner.
- Ability to take feedback, learn quickly, and adapt to new situations.
- Knowledge of Adobe (InDesign, photoshop) is a prerequisite.
- Work within our business unit to develop and grow the sales pipeline to meet internal goals, including assisting the coordination of client communications, sending and creating brochures and relevant materials to global clients and partners.
- Platform community management, participating in various tasks to analyze, maintain, and improve online customer experiences.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients, leads, and opportunities in our CRM system, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and reflective of our constantly evolving pipeline status.
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions to reach targets and drive business development goals.
What do we offer you?
- An amazing workplace to come to every day where you will experience a great team environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy.
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organization. We are a real game-changer in the design & building industry.
- Internship renumeration.
- Ready, set, grow! You will get the chance to learn and grow in your role and collaborate with other talented people who challenge you every day!
When applying for this position, only English CV’s accompanied by a motivational letter as PDF will be considered, and only successful applicants will be notified.