Online Communications Intern
Aectual zoekt een:
We live in a world where everything is changing – from the way we travel to how we study, live, and work. But one thing remains constant: our need to connect!
We believe in creating a fun, creative, and inspiring environment where everyone can live, work, play, and grow. How do we achieve it? Through our exceptional international team of lively, smart, and motivated people that embrace this spirit and bring it to life every day.
We design, print, and engineer architectural design elements such as bespoke floors, facades, and staircases. Our playlist of architectural elements is growing by the day, as is our company. Our clients, like Nike, BMW, and WeWork, are based all over the world.
Our new office and our company are built with sustainable design principles as top priority and circularity in mind – we need our team to vouch for this circular environment!
We 3D print with sustainable materials only and have made sure our furniture and lighting are circular, whether that be with second-hand furniture or recycled materials! We are also very mindful when using water and electricity and we have a goal to reduce our company footprint!
Do you see yourself doing your internship here? We are looking for the conscious, the caring, and a tiny little bit daring to help us with our mission: making sustainable customized design available for everyone!
Are you motivated to make a difference? Are you driven to make a good impression? Do you like to achieve goals and develop your career? As an Online Communication Intern, you’ll assist the marketing team, and have the following skills and assignments:
- Affinity with design and architecture
- Native-level English speaker
- Passionate about design and social media
- You are a smart, engaging, confident, and hard worker.
- You are a true professional and responsible person; you can work independently in a fast-paced (sometimes chaotic) atmosphere.
- Super social, always flexible, incredibly motivated, and never without a sense of humor.
- Ability to take feedback, learn quickly, and adapt to new situations.
- Knowledge of Adobe (InDesign, photoshop) is a pre.
- SEO optimization, online analytics and strategy development.
- Monitor our online corporate identity; social media accounts, reacting and responding on Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Assist our Sales & Marketing team with various tasks, analyzing, and improving online customer experiences.
- Assist with and creating press releases and e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Social media and content planning.
- Collaboration with our sales team, adding information from clients to the system, sending out information, samples or brochures to our clients and partners all over the world.
- Following relevant design and architecture media to keep up to date.
What do we offer you?
- An amazing workplace to come to every day where you will experience a great team environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy.
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organization. We are a real game-changer in the design & building industry.
- Internship renumeration.
- Ready, set, grow! You will get the chance to learn and grow in your role and collaborate with other talented people who challenge you every day!
When applying for this position, only English CVs accompanied by a motivational letter as PDF will be considered. Only successful applicants will be notified.